Welcome to the Payroll Department of El Monte Union High School District
- Direct Deposit status is not activated until 10 days following a $0 test transaction for new or change authorization.
- You will need to submit a new Direct Deposit Authorization form if you change your bank account.
- If you close your account or if your account is inactive, contact the Payroll Department. Failure to notify Payroll before scheduled deadlines will result in a rejected direct deposit. There will be a $35.00 fee (fee subject to change) to reissue a county warrant (5-10 days to process).
- Direct Deposit status will be suspended if wages are garnished.
- Direct Deposit status may be suspended or rescended by the district or LACOE and payment made by county warrant, if necessary, to meet payroll deadlines or under extreme conditions.
Payroll Tax Information
Change your tax status by simply filling out the following forms. If your filing status is the same for both Federal and State taxes use the Form W-4 only.
Classified Walk On Coachs
Payroll Department Technicians
Laney Luu, Classified Payroll x4481
Juanita Navarro, Certificated Payroll x4482